When we talk about an interior design it gives us a basic idea about designing an entire living space from scratch. Moreover it actually is science with some basic principles and rules that gives it a tag of “not so simple” as it seems to be.
So, showroom design is one of its vast sector types. As we all know that showroom generally possess large space which allows a better detail to the things displayed, so we need to take care of numerous things as these following bullets will suggest:
1. One needs to be aware about the space available.
2. Usage of dimensions and its utility.
3. Understanding the two dimensional space i.e. the floor and the three dimensional space i.e. the living space. 4. An equilibrium is to be maintained between the negative and positive space, the place should not be overcrowded of skimping.
5. In a showroom color plays a vital role so that it could establish an aesthetic connection between objects and set the mood.
6. Lines give birth to unique forms and shapes and are responsible for establishing a sense of contrast in the area. It also creates a proper section for everything in the 3d space which separates.